Small garden rakes are an easy way to keep your garden free of fallen leaves and other things you might want to remove. These smaller garden rakes are perfect for gardening because their size makes it easier to maneuver around your plants and only remove the things you want. We found the 10 best mini garden rakes so you can get back to tending to your garden.
Best Small Garden Rakes – List of Top 5
- IGGRO Ergonomic Wood Handle Rake
- Lawn & Garden Short Handle Rake
- Amazing 3-IN-1 Lightweight Claw Rake
- Jadineer Adjustable Garden Rake
- Gardenite Adjustable/Expanding Garden Rake
- FULFILL YOUR GARDENING IDEA - You may have visions of how you want your garden to be. And there are things to help you fulfill it. Small garden rakes are very useful for your backyard garden because it has many functions all at one. 5 tines of this hand cultivator perfectly break and loosen the soil to allow air and water to penetrate deeply and drain more effectively.
- LIFETIME FRIEND - When you can have tools that liast for a long time, why not? The materials of the steel rake are super strong, lightweight, weatherproof, rust resistant, and require less maintenance. This hand rake definitely can stay with you for a lifetime.
- ERGONOMIC WOODEN HANDLE FOR EASY HANDLING - 15 inch ergonomic long wood handle of our garden hand rake comes with double rivet so it's not slippery, allow you to dig deeper and provide you with a firm grip to reduce hand and wrist fatigue.
- SUPER EASY TO STORE WITH HOOP STRAP - This rake clam can be easily stored in your garage when not in use during evening or off-season with the hoop strap. It's also light and easy to hold on to a small rake when you move around the garden.
- GET IT NOW! - Just like cultivator for crop, clam rake is for your garden. Clam rakes are simple gardening tools for women, men, basically anyone! Get the best garden hand tools to loosen the soil in your garden perfectly. Hurry and place your order now!
- 63 Inches Long. Similar rakes on Amazon are only 48 inches long. The adjustable head expands From 7 Inches to 22 Inches
- 15 Flat Tine Expandable Head. Adjust the rake width to a tiny 7 inchs for tight areas. This rake is designed to go in smaller areas that are difficult for conventional rakes. Expands to a full 22 inches.
- 3/4 Inch Zinc Plated Steel Handle that is zinc coated to prevent rust.
- Very light weight and easy to use, the rake is an ideal leaf rake. Note that it is not designed to be a heavy duty rake for rocks and heavy materials.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order with confidence! The Gardenite 100% customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and to your 100% satisfaction every time! We are always available to help our customers. Our customer service record is unmatched!
- LARGE SIZE: Handy over-sized yard and garden rakes, leaf claws measure 15" x 12"x 1" each.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Leaf scoops can pick up large piles of leaves, grass clippings, plant trimmings, mulch, other lawn debris, trash and sharp items.
- ERGONOMIC ADJUSTABLE HANDLES: Not like other leaf scoops, GardenHOME leaf scoops can fit different sizes of user's hands and protect hands from pesky bugs, dirt, and sharp yard debris.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: The leaf scoops are made of durable plastic material, light for comfortable use, corrosion-resistant, and easy to clean.
- EASY STORAGE: Two hanging holes for easy storage.
- For down and dirty gardening on your hands and knees, use this handy rake in narrow spaces to sweep leaves, spread mulch, and clear hedge trimmings
- Metal tines adjust to 4 positions (width 3 - 6 inches) to rake between and around shrubs
- Expandable length (10 - 12 inches) to easily reach behind plants, with your right or left hand
- Bright orange handle is easy to spot in the garden bed and it has a hole for hanging
- Small, portable rake makes clean up a snap for gardening, camping, or landscaping - Great gift too!
- Tine Material: Aluminum
- Head Material: Aluminum
- Handle Length: 20 in.
- Handle Material: Wood
- Head Width: 5.2 in.
- Size QI003286: 14"W x 12"D x 1.75"H, QI003295: 13" W x 20.5" D x 3" H
- Ideal for picking up large piles of leaves, grass clippings, twigs, mulch, or anything else you need to pick up in your yard.
- The leaf scoops are made of durable plastic material, light for comfortable use, corrosion-resistant, and easy to clean.
- Ergonomic and fun leaf design.
- Serves as a barrier from stinging nettles, rose bushes and weeds.
- ADJUSTABLE RAKE - This excellent all purpose rake adjusts in two ways. The fan head adjusts with an easy movement and the handle telescopes quickly easily. It telescopes from 37 inches to 68 inches for all your raking needs. Also, the tough steel tines adjust from 7.5 inches to 21.75 inches wide.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Great for working under hedges and in flower beds. It's the versatility of this rake that makes it such a find. Besides the usual uses for a garden rake, the smaller head allows you to rake in between perennials and not damage the plants. It also is ideal for raking out debris from window wells, under hard to get at places or in the middle of dense flower beds.
- HIGH-QUALITY - The rake is made from aluminum alloy so it is both strong and lightweight - a bonus when there are a lot of heavy leaves to lift up. Also, with the adjustable fan, it folds to a tighter profile so that it is less apt to be damaged while being stored between raking jobs.
- ERGONOMIC RUBBERIZED HANDLE - Yard work might not be everyone's idea of fun, but you don't have to be uncomfortable while you rake. The Professional EZ Travel Collection Telescopic Rake is simply more comfortable to use than others thanks to the easy-grip rubberized handle.
- 7.5-Inch steel head
- Hardwood handle for strength and durability
- Sized for kids
- Just rake, grab & bag
- No bending, no stooping, no touching debris
- 3-In-1 tool efficiently rakes, scoops & picks up debris
- Made of unbreakable copolymer Polypropylene
- Lightweight 2 1/2 lbs.
- LESS BENDING & BIGGER EFFICIENT HEAD: 63" telescopic garden rake is made longer for less bending down and less fatigue during long time work. The 23" Larger head of garden rake collects more debris with each pass efficiently. Adjust garden rake head at any width easily in seconds by turning the yellow lock anytime.
- THICKER HANDLE FOR STABLER TINES: 1" strong Aluminum handle of garden rake is made thicker to keep steel tines stabler and collect leaves more efficiently. Aluminum handle material is in nature unbendable compared to normal steel rake handle. Top-class Metal construction is made to last for years
- LIGHTWEIGHT & MULTI-USE: This ideal garden rake easily rakes up clippings, leaves and loose lawn and garden debris without damaging plants. Adjust garden rake width to 7" for tight areas like under hedges or between flower beds without concern. Note that the garden rake is NOT designed for heavy duty use such as rock or heavy materials.
- SMOOTH ADJUSTMENT & VERSATILE DESIGN: Smooth Aluminum Handle helps easy adjustment of garden rake head in seconds and makes long-time gardening an enjoyable experience. The tight lock switch keeps rake head fixed in any width. Adjust rake head width, one rake will do all the jobs both in tight and wide spaces
- Order with Confidence: Jardineer is devoted to providing reliable & efficient product. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria of Jardineer. If you have any question about the rake, please trust us and contact us. We are always available to help.
How We Pick
Want to know more about how we made out list?
- What are the best Small Garden Rakes of 2019, 2018 as well as previous makes and models?
- What are the different types of rakes?
- Are metal or plastic rakes better?
Finding these answers alone (without our expert help) can be rough. Luckily we made an easy to understand list of the top 10 small garden rakes to help you pick the right one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a metal or plastic rake better?
Both are good choices, metal tends to last longer but wood can leave splinter in your hands.
What are the different types of rakes?
A short handle with dual blade design, or hoe dag, is most versatile for removing clumps of dirt/grass, digging, weeding and planting.