Bermuda grass is a pest that can be hard to get rid of without the help of herbicide. Every one knows that applying herbicide to your lawn can be scary, making the wrong pick could kill your entire lawn. We found the 10 best rates Bermuda grass herbicides so you can keep your lawn looking pristine
Top Rated Bermuda Grass Herbicide
- Southern AG Surfacant
- Southern AG CROSSBOW Weed & Brush Killer
- Tenacity Turf Herbicide
- Control Solutions Turf Herbicide
- Select Source Quinclorac Herbicide
- Non-ionic surfactant
- Increases your herbicides effectiveness
- 16. oz.
- Size: 1 Quart
- Controls most unwanted trees and brush.
- Use on rangeland, grass pastures, non-crop areas.
- CONTAINS: 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, butoxyethyl ester, Triclopyr
- For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
- Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
- When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.
- Target pests: Barnyardgrass, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Dandelion, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Henbit, Yellow Nutsedge, Purslane, Thistle, Wild Carrot and others
- Active Ingredient: Mesotrione 40%
- Shelf Life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures
- Metsulfuron Methyl 60%
- Quali-Pro MSM Turf herbicide is intended for use on southern ornamental turf in lawns, parks, cemeteries, golf courses, and sod farms. Only use on Bluegrass, Bermudagrass, and St. Augustine grasses.
- Here is some of the Mix Rates for MSM Turf, you can find the exact mix rate and application methods by clicking on the available product label. MSM is mized with water and typical amount used per acre is 50 to 100 gallons of water. Kentucky Bluegrass and Fine Fescue: Apply 0.25 to 0.5 oz of MSM Turf Herbicide per acre for control of the listed weeds. Do not exceed a total of 0.5 oz per acre within a 9-month period. St. Augustinegrass, Bermudagrass and Zoysiagrass (Meyers
- POST-EMERGENT control of both broadleaf and grassy weeds in a wide variety of turf species from residential and commercial to golf courses, sports fields and sod farms.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Professional
- USE SITES: Commercial & Residential Turfgrass, Golf Courses, Sports Fields and Sod Farms
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Crabgrass, Clover, Foxtail, Dandelion, Black Medic, English Daisy, Morningglory, Dollarweed, Speedwell, Torpedograss, Kikuyugrass, Barnyardgrass, Bindweed, Signalgrass, Violet
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Quinclorac 75%
- Dow AgroSciences
- Sold on Amazon
- fenoxaprop-p-ethyl - 6.59%
- Acclaim Extra is a selective post-emergence herbicide that controls annual and perennial grasses in
- For use in Commercial and Residential turf, Sod Farms and Ornamentals
- Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Goosegrass, Foxtail, Panicum, Johnsongrass (seedling),
- Non-selective control of listed grasses, weeds and moss
- Works fast! See visible results in 24 hours
- Does not stain bricks, concrete or asphalt
- For use on patios, driveways, sidewalks and flower beds
- Actives: Ammoniated soap of fatty acids; Maleic Hydrazide
How We Pick
Curious about how we make our list of Bermuda grass herbicide?
- Will Roundup kill Bermuda grass?
- Does triclopyr kill Bermuda grass?
- Does vinegar kill Bermuda grass?
Finding these answers alone (without our expert help) can be rough. Luckily we made an easy to understand list of the top 10 Bermuda grass herbicides to help you pick the right one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Roundup kill Bermuda grass?
Yes, in some cases. If the grass has green vegetation you will have best results.
Does triclopyr kill Bermuda grass?
Yes, but it will likely kill other nearby vegetation.
Does vinegar kill Bermuda grass?
Yes, Vinegar will kill Bermuda grass but it will also kill other grass it touches.